My learning Goals for Term 3


What?


I have been identifying my literacy goals for the start of term 3
My reading teacher is Mrs Marsh
My writing teacher is Mr Rule


So What?


My handwriting goal is to practice size and shape.


My spelling goal is to complete list 6.


My writing goal is to describe a moment in time

                                


My reading goal is to understand what the author has written in a paragraph to help us make a sensible prediction what will happen in the next paragraph.


My blog goals are  to  add more detail to my blog posts and
                            to complete all the set blogs for this term
                           
 I am proud of my handwriting because I think I am getting really neat and tidy.

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment